Thank you for supporting ‘Let LOVE Guide Your Way’. The project’s goal is to share and teach the mindful message of Kindness & Universal LOVE. This message is represented in the Project by weathervanes with a Cupid’s Arrow and heart-shapes rotated 180 degrees. A rotated heart-shape is the tip and at the end of each Cupid’s Arrow.
Your purchase goes a long way – Thank you for your support!
Your dollars allow continued expansion of the Project.
‘Let LOVE Guide Your Way’ began as a kinetic art commission by the City of Boynton Beach, Florida, U.S., and evolved into a mantra for Kindness & Universal LOVE. ‘Let LOVE Guide Your Way’ has expanded into a national #Kindness campaign, urging people to be mindful in our World at a time when we need it most. The Project includes both an indoor & outdoor interactive exhibit that encourages community and welcomes everyone to participate onsite and at www.LetLOVEGuideYourWay.com .
“The Art is the perfect example of the mergence between Art & Design meeting Engineering & Science. “
- Place the heart that has 4 holes (aka heart base) in the desired location for final placement.
- Taking both stanchions, with larger metal slots facing each other, slide both pieces together.
- Be sure the cut-out heart-shapes in the stanchions are upright.
- Look on the top of the stanchion for the black mark and align to the tip of the heart base.
- Carefully position the bottom tabs of the stanchion to the heart base and press.
- Tabs should easily slide in place. Do not force into place. Place the heart-shape with 5 holes on the top of the stanchions in the same alignment as the heart base.
- Check that all pieces are stable in tabs and slots.
- Remove tape holding the bearing system on the axis of the Cupid’s Arrow.
- Carefully place the Cupid’s Arrow in the center hole on the top heart.
- Spin and Enjoy – thank you.
Some Suggestions for Placement:
- In front of an open window.
- In front of a fan.
- In front of the Air Conditioner vent so it turns when the A/C goes on.
- Any place outdoors, of course. Your piece is safe for rain, snow or sleet. For high wind conditions, 100% silicon will safely glue the pieces together and they can be easily separated at a later date. The metal material will not corrode and is finished using the same technique as the finest automobiles. The bearing system, made of silicon & stainless-steel frictionless bearings requires no maintenance.